16 December 2022
Commitment: monthly committee meetings, attendance at AGMs and regular meetings with team members
Payment: this is a volunteer position and is
Expenses: expenses will be reimbursed per the
Lacrosse Scotland Expense policy
Appointment process: A cover letter and CV must be sent to email@example.com
before the 25th June 2023. Successful applicants will be invited to an interview.
Lacrosse is a small but exciting sport, and Lacrosse Scotland is committed to developing our player
base in Scotland across all ages and at all levels. As well as our elite programme, our current strategic
priority is to put in place an ambitious development programme in schools and clubs, to increase
engagement and participation in Scotland.
- Own and develop the Membership proposition to ensure it remains attractive to players and clubs. Ensure the website and Membership platform are kept up to date with relevant content at all times.
- Work with the Vice Chair (responsible for partnerships) to secure and introduce new benefits to the membership base whenever suitable and appropriate
- Work with British Lacrosse, Wales Lacrosse and England Lacrosse to secure Membership benefits during International fixtures
- Own the calendar of key events related to Membership throughout the year and ensure these are communicate to relevant parties in good time
- Work with the Technology Director to ensure that the platform(s) are fit for purpose for Membership, and that functionality and design improve over time in line with strategic change to membership e.g. inclusion of direct debits
- Work with the Finance Director to report weekly or monthly depending on the time of year. Support reporting requirements to Sport Scotland
- Work with Director(s) and Managers to ensure Membership is run efficiently and smoothly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with leadership ability
- Ability to implement alternative solutions to satisfy different needs and development levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing and recruiting volunteers
Lacrosse Scotland is recruiting for a Board Chair to join the team.
General Board Member
Lacrosse Scotland is recruiting a General Board Member to join the team.
Lacrosse Scotland Performance Director Vacancy
Lacrosse Scotland is recruiting for a Performance Director to join the team.