Safeguarding For Clubs
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 6.30pm – 8.00pm (login opens at 6.15pm)
Host: Lindsey Booth
- Safeguarding for clubs
- what do we need and how do we put it in place advice for both adult and children’s clubs
- Do we need a safeguarding officer (for clubs with only adult members and those with a mix of adult & junior members)?
- Safeguarding for clubs – getting started check list
- Do we need PVGs and if so how do we get them?
- Safeguarding Q&A – for clubs to ask any questions
Every club should send someone to this session even if you do not have a junior section as this legislation covers adults too.