To be eligible to represent Scotland in international lacrosse competition you must be a member of Lacrosse Scotland & you must meet at least 1 of the criteria below.
- You were born in Scotland
- One or both or your parents were born in Scotland
- One or both of your grandparents were born in Scotland
- You are married to a person who was born in Scotland
- You were resident in Scotland, at some point, for at least 5 years
- You were resident in Scotland for 12 months prior to the competition
- You currently attend school or university in Scotland (applies to Juniors / U19s only)
- You have exceptional circumstances that Lacrosse Board has approved
You also need to provide documentary proof to support your eligibility criteria statement. Prior to all international competitions run by World Lacrosse or the European Lacrosse Federation, all teams must submit documentary proof of their eligibility to play for their National Team. If you hover over each eligibility criteria item, you will see examples of what is required.
Please complete the Eligibility Form so we can avoid any disappointment later on