Business Development Committee Member(s)
Lacrosse Scotland is looking to fill vacancies for the business development committee.
Review and oversee the development and implementation of Lacrosse Scotland’s growth strategies and make recommendations to the Board
This role is responsible for working with the committee in developing, engaging and communicating with our growing list of sponsors and partners. It is preferred that candidates need to be skilled communicators who are comfortable working with our various partners and social media team. The responsibility of the committee is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Women’s Finance Director
The duties of the role are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing the Lacrosse Scotland board with feedback and strategic direction